Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I'll join you when hell freezes over."

SPOILER: HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS.

I was slightly taken aback when I realized that the new Criminal Minds episode was up. I'm a hardcore fan, I should know when there are new episodes! I have an excuse though: A few days ago my Harry Potter obsession hit its high point. The fact that I went to see Deathly Hallows last night didn't exactly make it better.


I cried at a total of seven times (Mad-Eye's death, Fred calling George "Georgie", Harry and Hermione standing in front of the grave stone, Voldemort cracking Dumbledore's tomb open, Hedwig's death, Dobby's death, and from the moment they set foot in Malfoy Manor to the moment they exited), but I am very pleased with how it turned out. Hopefully me and my fellow Marauder will be in London for the premiere of Part II. Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment