Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 1 - Introduce yourself.


This is probably the hardest challenge I can be faced with. I hate talking about myself because I never know what to say. I'm a loner who prefers the company of books insteand of real people, I never clean my room, I can come off as a bit obnoxious to anyone new to my crazyness. I'm a bit of a bitch when I don't get my way (my way = the only way) but I try to accept people and their ideas even though it's a hit to my ego.

So far three of my best friends has told me that their first impression of me was "oh God no get me out of here why am I forced to spend time with this idiot get the fuck out of my face", but hey, at least they changed their minds. I suppose I'm reluctant to make new friends even though I often tell people that I love meeting new people. I'm confusing like that.

Even though I'm an anti social bookworm, I wear my heart on my sleeve. I listen and I don't judge, but it doesn't take long for me to realize when someone deserves my attention.

That's all I could think of really. Re-reading it I realize that I sound like a schizophrenic ("I hate everyone and I love listening to other people's problems") but I'm going to leave it like this anyway. I have a History essay to write. God damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment